SPOILER ALERT!
Under By Treaty - Kayla Stonor

*****Warning---plot spoilers*****

The description of this novel pulled me in, so I decided to go for it. Once I started reading I could hardly stop. Our hero Jaden is in a really bad spot. Being a guy reading this stuff, it got really intense for me. It would be very difficult for any man to survive/withstand the things that happen to Jaden in the course of his enslavement-domination.

Jaden is not a punk to submit lightly, especially considering his master-torturer Sonil is a member of the ruling family directly responsible for the invasion of Earth years earlier. He holds them responsible for his parents’ deaths. It’s an emotionally charged atmosphere between them.

The mission: to submit, for mother Earth. If Jaden can fully, completely, utterly, submit to the lethal and beautiful Sonil, without losing his sense of identity, then Earth is safe from invasion by terms of the Treaty.

Dude goes through hell, but he goes the distance. And he doesn’t do it for Earth, not really. In the end he does it for personal reasons. A fantastic sci-fi erotica journey of submission and domination. If you’re into BDSM and you like it graphic and violent, this is a must-read.

Prepare to hunker down for several hours once you start reading. You will not be able to stop till you finish. Seriously.